Limited Time Offer!!!
- Check out Groupon for deals up to 65% off on Bella Spray Tanning sessions!
Advantages of Spray Tanning
- It's safe, it is UV free - no exposure to harmful UVA and UVB rays
- It's approved by the FDA and recommended by dermatologists and The Skin Cancer Foundation
- Airbrushing is quick - it only takes 10 minutes to finish your body and you are tanned immediately - to get the same tan results from tanning beds you would have to have 5 tanning bed sessions or many hours laying out in the sun.
- The airbrush gun will apply the solution evenly with a smooth finish that cannot be mimicked by self-tanning lotions, with no odor, no streaks and no orange appearance.
- Tanning color can be matched to your preference - you can either have a golden glow tan or brownish tan
- Your tan will last 7-10 days (if proper care is applied. i.e. Moisturize!)
- It makes you look and feel great - your teeth look whiter, you look healthier and skin imperfections are hidden. And because you look better, it will make you feel better and give you more confidence about yourself. I love seeing the happy smiles right after the tanning sessions :-)
- After the airbrush session you can go out immediately because the solution drys quickly on your body and won't stain your clothe or sheets in your bed.
- You can tan all year long, even in the winter time - I can even give you a lighter tan in the winter so it will always look natural.
- Some airbrush tanning solutions are actually good for your skin because they contain Aloe Vera or anti-aging ingredients. For those individuals with sensitive skin, I also have organic and/or hypoallergenic solutions available. Please make sure to tell me if you have sensitive skin or allergies to certain products.